Returns and Exchanges
We will gladly issue an exchange or refund for the value of the merchandise returned within 21 days of purchase. No refund will be issued after 21 days. Please allow 30 days for us to process your request. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
The original return label should be attached. Fees for return shipping will be deducted from the refund.
- Refunds will occur via original form of payment within 30 days of return.
- You have to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days if you intend to return/exchange.
- State the items that you would like to return and the reason for the return.
- Original shipping cost is non-refundable.
- Return item must be in its original/unused condition. Returns of damaged or used goods will be rejected – these goods will be discarded.
- Incomplete packaging will result in a $3.00 re-stocking fee.
- Must include original packing slip and reason for return written clearly
- We suggest making a copy of your original packing slip for your records
- Return address: Premier Exhibitions 3345 Kingston Court Unit I Norcross GA 30071
Your order will leave our store in good condition and risk of loss passes to you when we deliver your package to the shipper. If your order is damaged in shipment, please contact the shipper.
Defects are extremely rare due to the high quality of the production process. However, if you believe that the product that you have received is defective:
- Do not use the product. As soon as the product is used, there is no way to proof whether the defect was due to manufacturing or damaged by the user.
- Take clear photo of the defect and send them to email@example.com.
- Please return the defective product in order to receive a replacement.
- We will not charge a shipping or handling for returns on products we deem defective.
Back to Home